What causes foul body odor, flatulence and incomplete bowel movements?
Your symptoms may be caused by ibs, other test are needed.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Your symptoms seems typical for IBS. However before reaching that conclusion we first must exclude all the possible organic issues.
If you were my patient I would recommend to do the following examinations before doing colonoscopy:
- Blood work
- Stool tests (for candida, ova/parasite)
- Fecal blood test
- Abdominal ultrasound
Meantime I would like to suggest you to:
- Use plenty of water
- Eat a diet reach on fibers
- Eat often and small portions
- Use probiotics
- Avoid unnecessary stress
- Use preparation H for your hemorrhoids
This measures will help to relieve your symptoms while you complete the above mentioned examinations.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tests for incomplete bowel movement
- What causes body odor
- Sticky incomplete bowel movement
- Endometriosis incomplete bowel movements
- Feeling incomplete bowel movement
- Incomplete bowel movements and cipralex
- Incomplete bowel movement rumbling stomach pain in left abdomen
- What causes foul body odor
- Incomplete bowel movements flatulence could you help
- Foul body odor causes