What causes foot pain after prolonged standing?
It is correct.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain in your feet is likely to be due to the stress they are exposed to due to prolonged standing. Ice followed by soaking in warm water with epsom salts will help in reducing the inflammation and will bring relief to the pain.
You can also give your feet a massage after 2-3 hours and apply a local analgesic gel for relief. it will help in improving the blood circulation.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL XXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for foot pain after an injury
- Pistachios cause foot pain
- Causes of dorsal foot pain
- What causes recurring foot pain in sleep
- Foot pain caused by gout
- What causes sudden foot pain
- What causes increasing left foot pain
- Foot pains causes
- What causes foot pain after a bone fracture
- What causes chronic foot pain