What causes fluttering in chest?
I would recommend performing some tests:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would recommend performing some tests to investigate for the possible cause of this symptomatology.
Besides a careful physical exam by your attending physician, I would recommend performing also:
- a chest X ray study and respiratory function tests to examine your lungs
- a resting ECG and cardiac ultrasound to examine the cardiac structure and function
- some blood lab tests (complete blood count, PCR, sedimentation rate for inflammation, kidney and liver function tests, blood electrolytes).
You should discuss with your doctor on the above tests.
Hope to have been helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest flutters causes
- What causes a fluttering sensation in my chest
- What causes a fluttering xyphoid
- Chest flutter taking propranolos what is causing this
- What causes flutters in chest taking breath away
- Flutter in chest causing to caugh
- What causes rapid chest fluttering near heart
- What causes fluttering in the esophagus
- Fluttering in chest causing cough
- Virus causing chest flutters