What causes fluttering across the chest wall, pain in the left shoulder blade, back, and migraine type headache?
Cardiac insufficiency needs to be ruled out.
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.
These symptoms could be a sign of cardiac insufficiency which has lead to the refereed pain in one or both shoulders, jaw , back or neck, specially that you have experienced a flutter earlier, and if the pain increases with physical stress.
So I would recommend that you get the following tests done to either rule out or confirm cardiac insufficiency:
1. Stress ECG together with an echocardiogram,
2. Blood test for cardiac enzyme.
If cardiac insufficiency is ruled out then this pain could be due to migraine, tooth problem or trigeminal neuralgia.
I hope you find this helpful.
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headaches and migraines
- What causes numbness on the face during migraine headache
- What causes blackouts migraine and headache
- What medication is recommended for headaches caused by possible migraine
- What is the cause of neck pain and migraine headache
- Back pain headaches migraines after a car accident problem
- Migraine chest and back pain pain in head meaning
- Headaches migraines dizziness blurry vision what is the cause
- What causes severe migraine headaches
- Migraines and back pain and indigestion