What causes fluid sacs in the middle of stomach?
EUS(Endoscopic Ultrasound) is reccommended...
I have gone through the medical history of your sister and understood your concerns.
To my opinion, it should be determined first the nature of the sack. Can you please provide the reports of upper endoscopy she did so I can analyze myself.
EUS endoscopic ultrasound is recommended to determine the final diagnosis.
The fluid sack is in the middle of her stomach
Looking forward to have the EUS results in...
Ok then, EUS = endoscopic ultrasound will use a scope entering from esophagus to the stomach, where the fluid sack is located. A piece of tissue is be taken to run biopsy to determine the nature of sack.
Let me know the results please!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of a swollen stomach
- What causes white milky fluid in stomach
- What causes stomach discomfort
- What causes pulling in stomach
- What causes upset stomach
- What causes a stomach ulcer
- What causes pain in the middle of the stomach
- What causes a weak stomach
- What causes gas in stomach
- What causes acid in stomach