question-icon

What causes fluctuations in resting blood pressure?

Posted on Thu, 20 Feb 2014
Question: is resting blood pressure and accurate reading for blood pressure my resting blood pressure readings range in the 115/70 to 128/80 with heart rate of 68 if i check them on the spot blood pressure readings may be in 140/90 range
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh (8 hours later)
Brief Answer: Resting BP should be fine Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Resting BP is measured normally and gives the actual estimate. In your case that is fine, so no need to worry. Hope I have answered your query. i will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.
Dr. Indranil Ghosh

Oncologist