What causes floating feeling with headache?
what will you recommend.
seems to be migraine.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having feeling of floating with head-ache.
As per your clinical details, it appears to be neuralgia or migraine or cluster head-ache or BPPV (BENIGN POSITIONAL PAROXYMAL VERTIGO).
I suggest you to re consult ent surgeon, get detailed ent examination. all this medical conditions are diagnosed by detailed history and clinical examination as most of the investigations are always negative. I also opine to undergo audiometry (ringing could be due to hearing loss or Eustachian tube dysfunction), vestibular tests for floating feeling. Treatment can be started as per the findings.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headaches and migraines
- What causes headaches everyday
- What is the reason or cause of headache
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes headaches and nausea
- What are the causes of a pounding headache
- What causes mild headaches
- What causes headaches
- What causes a severe headache
- Sick feeling headache causes