What causes floaters in the right eye?
The first 2, I was bent over when it started. The 3rd I was sitting upright. It only lasts for about a minute or two.
This is a vascular phenomenon
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This floating as you name it,is apparently a small fainting/syncopal attack which can be postural or related to BP. There may be a role of general conditions like lipids, weight and smoking.
Since your eyes were checked 2 months back and physical examination and tests very recently,there is nothing major wrong with you.There are small issues like weight,lipids and smoking which needs to be looked into.
Balanced diet, exercise and rest and what we label as lifestyle management is what is needed for you.
Any further query in this reard, please do get back to me
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hurting in right eye after a fall
- What causes my right eye to tingling
- What is the cause of premature ejaculation with eye floaters
- What causes sudden eye floaters
- White floaters eyes cause
- Risperidone causing eye floaters
- Eye floaters causes headaches
- Sneezing causes eye floaters?
- Diseases that cause eye floaters
- Eye floaters causes and treatment