What causes flickering in left upper eye?
More details required
Thanks for sending your query to us.
There is some more information needed by me to offer some helpful suggestions.
Is there pain in that area, is there a point which is painful to touch.Is there any redness or discharge from the eye as well.Or there is no pain and only if fit. As with pain it is likely to be infection of meibemian gland and without pain may be due to allergy.
In case of slight pain,we suggest for our patients hot compress twice a day for about 5minutes each and Tablet DOXYCYCLINE 100mg.twice a day.
If no pain then try Tab Cetirizine 10mg Once a Day at bed time .
Please get back to me with relevant information so that I can offer a definite plan of action.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision and flickering eyes
- What cause fine boil in upper lid of the eye
- What causes heartbeat in left eye led
- Left eye headache causes
- Left eye completely dilated overweight what is causing this
- Left eye twitching causes
- Hazzy look from left eye what is the cause
- What causes intermittent vision change in left eye
- What causes headaches in the left eye brow bone
- Red left eye causes