What causes flappy skin near navel?
Relax for your normal shape of the belly button.
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.
I can understand your concern for the unusual appearance of the belly button.
After analyzing the pciture with best diligence and correlating with the facts of no pain and tenderness, let me reassure you fully that it is totally normal.
Belly button is actually the point from which the fetus(the growing baby in the mother's womb) is connected to the blood supply of the mother. It depends on person to person to have very much different shapes of belly button according the falling if the umbilical cord and the abdominal shape.
In your it is totally normal and there is nothing to be worried about the same. You need not to visit internet any further and can very well relax for your normal shape of the belly button.
Hope these informations will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to help.
Dr Sanjay Kanodia
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Navel hernia causes
- What causes navel bleeding from men
- What causes sensitivity around the navel
- Navel infection causes
- What causes painless bruising around the navel
- What causes water to flow from my navel
- Navel infections caused by diabetes
- What causes bloating above the navel?
- What causes severe stomach pain above the navel
- What causes swelling in inner navel and bloated stomach