What causes fibrous dysplasia in the left mandible of a 6 year old?
There is no drug treatment.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query , reports and understand your concern.
She is diagnosed with juvenile trabecular ossifying fibroma. It has surgery as treatment. There is no drug treatment.
There is no drug to cover fibroma, only analgesic such as ibuprofen can be given for pain relief.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Living with fibrous dysplasia
- Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia and ayurveda
- Myths and misconceptions of fibrous dysplasia
- What kind of doctor treats fibrous dysplasia
- Fibrous dysplasia hip
- Fibrous dysplasia skull in adults
- Fibrous dysplasia disability
- Fibrous dysplasia of bone causes
- Fibrous dysplasia and disability benefits
- Cannabis fibrous dysplasia
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...