What causes feverish feeling, muscle stiffness and tiredness?
looking for ideas on where to go from here
You can be having BJHS.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that since you give a history that you have easy dislocation of joints in this young age that means there is a possibilty of Benign joint hypermobility syndrome which afftect young people whose joints are extra XXXXXXX that is the range of motion is increased and are extra flexible so in those people such joint pains are common .
Since there are no positive tests for arthritis so possibility of having arthritis is low , and also you give no history of swelling . You should see a rheumatologist and get your beightons score done to see for the evidence of joint hypermobility .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heart muscle stiffness
- Stiff neck and dizziness tiredness
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes severe tiredness
- What causes muscle stiffness in legs
- What could cause a feeling of blowing off and tiredness
- Stiff neck and tiredness and lightheadedness
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What could be causing tiredness
- What causes stiff muscles