What causes fever, sore throat and chills?
2 anti allergy medicines along with cough syrup. I am feeling very weak now and shivering. I recently came from a place affected by flu. Are these flu symptoms that I am having. My doctor has not prescribed any flu medicines so far. How can I confirm if it's flu or not. I'm not feeling like eating anything.can I take glucose as I am feeling weak. Will glucose have any affectâ on flu.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query,
All the symptoms you are having suggest you have a bacterial throat infection. All the medicines prescribed are fine and you will feel better soon.
You can take glucose. it won't cause any harm.
Take tablet Vitamin C once daily and use hexedine gargles.
Take some multivitamin supplements.
You can send me the pictures of your throat so that I can suggest you better.
Take Paracetamol(650mg three times daily after food) for fever.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is sore throat, chills, or fever a side effect of mirtazapine?
- Symtoms fever sore throat chills and sweats
- Is sore throat, chills, or fever a side effect of remeron?
- Fever chills sore throat swollen gland
- Headache sore throat fever chills and swollen gums
- Is sore throat, chills, and fever a side effect of tegretol?
- Sore throat mild fever chills
- Sore throat headaches fevers sweating chills
- Fever chills pimples sore throat
- Is fever, chills, or sore throat a side effect of topamax?
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?