What causes fever, sinus pressure, soreness and bleeding from throat?
Blood flow seems to be constant. Doesn't seem to clot. Haven't felt sick in a long while.
Does not seem normal and common
Your description of the problem does not seem to be common. We really hear people with sinusitis complaining off occasional blood coming in the sputum when the cough or gargle. They seem to stop or clot on their own in few hours.
Suck on cold popsicles frequently every 2 hours which constrict capillaries and stop bleeding. If your problem of bleed is persisting for more than 12 hours even after swallowing very small (<1cm) turmeric balls. Turmeric has clotting effect. I better suggest you to visit an urgent clinic. So these are the home remedies I suggest to follow.
IF they do not help please see at a local clinic for examination of throat under light and check if there are visible capillaries at the back of throat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swollen throat and joints with fever
- Postinor causes sore throat and high fever
- What causes fever severe sore and red throat
- Sinus infection strep throat ear pain fever dizziness cause
- What causes burning sensation in throat with fever
- Injecting meth cause sore throat and fever
- What causes sore throat periodic low fever after a splenectomy
- Had periods having sore throat fever started bleeding again cause
- Can postinor cause sore throat and fever
- What causes fever sore throat swollen and painful mouth