What causes fever, persistent headache and weakness?
Want to check if she needs to consult or this may just because of change in weather and will subside.
Her details ; Age 27, Location: XXXXXXX
I need further details.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
These days we are getting a lot of Cold and flu like viral fevers. But the help you better I need a few more details:
1. Any sore throat she complains off?
2. Any running nose or cold like symptoms?
3. Any burning in Urine?
4. Any cough Or expectoration ?
Revert with the asked details for a better help.
Viral infection is a possibility.
It seems to be a Viral Infection only. In such scenario, we prefer to give Paracetamol as or on when required basis. Also, she should drink plenty of water. If she gets no relief in next 2-3 days or her condition worsens, you should see your doctor immediately.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes instant headache with fever
- What causes headache and fever after removal of adenoids
- Fever nausea headache causes
- Causes of persistent fever
- What causes persistent high fever
- What can cause headache with dizziness and fever
- What causes headache with nausea without fever
- What can cause wet nose with fever and headache
- What causes low grade fever headache and nausea
- What cause a low grade fever and headache for a week