What causes fever, nausea and pain in belly button during urination?
Most probably UTI - Consult your Doctor or go to ER, investigations
Thanks fr your query, albeit short and specific.
To recapitulate: Female/50 - not visited Doctor nor taking any medicines - has fever, nausea, pain in belly button and bad pain when pee...
Your short history is suggestive of urinary tract infection (UTI).
Bad pain when pee is indicated of this, the belly button pain can be due to referred pain due to cystitis or due to local problem in the belly button and can be confirmed only on actual examination. Fever obviously indicate infection and nausea is usually reflex symptoms.
I would advise you the following:
First of all, send the sample of urine for tests: routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity before the antibiotic is started.
Visit your Doctor or ER and get the tests of urine, blood, ultrasonography done.
You will be started on proper antibiotic and supportive medicines for fever, pain and so on. You will also have a local exam of the abdomen and umbilical region to rule out any local problem.
Drink plenty of oral fluids.
I hope this answer helps you to get an early proper diagnosis and treatment.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High fever pain by belly button
- Belly button pain and fever
- Fever nausea headache causes
- What causes nausea accompanied by fever
- What is the cause of back pain with fever
- Has vomiting dehydration belly button area pain nausea fever why
- What causes abdominal pain with fever
- What causes headache with nausea without fever
- High fever nausea causes
- What causes low grade fever headache and nausea