What causes fever, joint pain, headache and skin sensitivity?
Symtoms come and go, no loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping, depression.
Thanks for the query
I have gone through the attached reports and it looks like you are having a bacterial infection. It does not look like dengue or chikungunya. Here is how you should go about it
1. Since it has been two weeks since you are suffering from fever you will need to undergo detailed test for it
2. Approach a internal medicine physician for chest x Ray, blood culture and widal test for typhoid
3. I would prefer that you are on broad spectrum injectable antibiotics like cephalosporin
4. tablets will not work for a fever a persisting for 2 weeks
5. if admission to a hospital is not possible then I would have started you in augmentin three times a week for a week
6. acetaminophen can be taken three times a day for fever
I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me
thank you again... Namasté
Hello Dr. I went to the ER of the local hospital and gave me another blood test plus urine. I had not told you I have Thalassemia Minor B. But I have never had symtoms, specially not like my fever and general malaise. The Dr. in the ER did not consider it could be a Bacterial infection.
What should I do now, I am not feverish today, but still have the joint ache and body ache... and the skin sentivity, a little tenderness on the upper right abdominal quadrant. Lots of fatigue and general malaise continue.
I also include a urine test result, thank you
Thanks for getting back
Post infectious arthralgia. It is common for fatigue and generalized bodyache to be present after an infection. You should do the following
1. Keep yourself well hydrated, avoid dehydration
2. Add a lot of fruits in your diet
3. Paracetamol three times a day for 3 days will help
All your reports are within normal limits
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of joint pains and exhaustion
- Fever joint pains groin pain what is the cure
- What causes multiple joint pain
- What causes joint pains on standing
- What causes sacroiliac joint pain
- What causes severe joint pain
- Cause of high hemoglobin joint pain intermittent fever
- What is the remedy for fever with joint pain
- What causes constant joint pain
- What causes joint pain in finger