What causes fever in a child while on Flexon?

my daughter age 12 she is suffering from fever i gave her tyfy 300 mg but fever has not yet come down it is been 5 hr the dose given. Now can i give her flexon pls advise me
Posted Fri, 1 Dec 2017 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be given

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query carefully and understand your concerns. Yes, Flexon can be given now if she has elevated temperature. Also, please give tepid sponging.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: What causes fever in a child while on Flexon? 39 minutes later
Thank you sir
After giving flexon fever has come down now after how many hours should i give flexon or tyfy.
After givig flexon she started shewaring for a while later it came down.

At the of one yeay my daughter got fittes due to high fever that was only first last till now but evey time if she get fever for us it lools like she is shewaring kindly help me out.
Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Tepid sponging is important

Detailed Answer:
Flexon can be given at a minimum interval of 6 hours.
Tyfy can be given at a minimum interval of 4 hours.
You need to make sure that the temperature does not rise high. Continuously use tepid sponging. Make her take a bath (during fever) if necessary. Do not scrub the skin dry. Leave some water to evaporate.