What causes fever, heavy head, cough, loose motion and weakness?
At night around 9PM again had fever.
8th March: No fever but with little heavy head ,with my right leg having a bit of strain, started coughing , proper Bowel movement.
Need your second opinion on it.
I have attached a picture containing list of medicines which I feel is much more than required.
Thanking you in advance.
Antibiotic therapy is not absolutely indicated unless its bacterial...
I understand you been advised to take multiple medications. This also includes a course of antibiotic (Taxim AZ). I don't recommend antibiotics unless there is bacterial secondary infection.
Yes, your symptoms are suggestive of upper respiratory infection. However common upper respiratory infections are due to viral infection which resolve spontaneously. In such context antibiotic isn't absolutely indication.
That being said, I will not contraindicate your physician's choice. You may continue the antibiotic if you have already started. Complete the course.
Besides this, other suggestions are:
1. Since you are afebrile, you can choose to take tab dolo 650mg as and when you have fever.
2. Continue pantop dsr and teczine
3. Continue gargling
4. Syrup Ascoril D can be taken for a few days.
In addition, I will suggest you rest adequately. Drink plenty of fluids. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Hope you get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose motions with gas and appetite loss
- Can cough syrup causes loose motion for infants
- Typhoid fever loose motion what is the possible cure
- Infant having loose motion what could be the cause
- What causes loose motions
- What are the treatments for loose motion constipation and fever
- What causes gree loose motion
- What causes acid feelabdomen discomfort and loose motions
- What is the cause of loose motion in a 1 year old
- What causes yellow and green loose motions