What causes fever, freezing cold, sweating, dry heaves and painful urination?
You seem to have UTI due to Enlarged prostate .
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you has fever with rigors followed by difficulty in passing urine with frequent urge to pass urine .
The symptoms that you have are strongly suggestive of UTI secondary to enlarged prostate .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA.
In the mean while start taking Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkalizer thrice daily .Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever and cold feet causes
- What causes cold sweats
- Fever cold sweat stomach pain
- High fever cold sweat stomach pains
- High fever cold symptoms followed by calf pain cause
- Will hay fever cause cold sores
- Fever cold sweat headache back pain
- What causes increase in tc 39800 after fever and cold
- Cold sweat and hay fever
- Cold, light fever causes