What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
a viral condition don't worry
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic,
I can understand your concern,
According to the history, this might be a viral condition.
The fact that you feel quite better and normal now is a good indication.
This crackling sound that disturbs you now, I don't think this is a serious condition.
You don't need to do any test as of now.
Sometimes after common cold there are some mucus stuck in bronchial airways.
For this, you can take mucolytics (like acetylcysteine once). Do also steam inhalation twice daily for next 2-3 days.
You will feel better again
Feel free to ask me again
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes fever in children
- What causes uti with high fever and coughing
- What is the cause for fever with shivers
- What causes fever in toddlers
- What causes typhoid fever
- What causes a sudden fever
- Cough/fever causes
- What is the cause of brain fever
- What causes hay fever
- What causes dry cough after fever
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?