What causes fever and body pain in a diabetic patient?
Kindly advise me what medications should i give her.
Possible Non specific pyrexial illness?
I can certainly understand your concern.
As per your narrated history the possibility of a non specific pyrexial illness is high.
This need to be treated early considering underlying diabetes mellitus.
A complete panel of tests has to be done now.
A suitable antibiotic shall be instituted by your respective physician.
This will help to clear any contributing infection.
I generally prescribe oral pills of AUGMENTIN CV 625 mg for 5 days.
Likewise oral pills of DOLO 650 mg will help to reduce the temperature and body pains.
Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe them to you.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes leftsided body pain
- Sudden body pain and fever
- Body pain and fever
- Extreme body pain and fever
- What are the causes of body pain
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- What causes persistent body pain
- Diarhhea with fever and body pains
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain
- What causes constant body pain