What causes feet discoloration?
Can wait for appointment with PCP
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
According to your complaints it could be pigmented purpuric dermatoses.
I don’t think it is an emergency.
You can wait for the appointment with PCP.
No need to go to ED.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black feet
- What causes heat on feet
- What causes purple discoloration on feet after an orif
- What causes red feet
- What causes swelling and purple discoloration on feet
- What causes orange feet
- What causes aching feet
- What causes stinging feet
- What causes painful red and purplish discoloration on feet
- What causes swelling and discoloration in feet
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs