What causes feeling pain and warm sensation after i eat?

Gastroenterologist
Question
When i eat shortly after i get achey and warm, it happened yesterday then went away this moring when i woke up. Today it happened again after breakfast until now- not sure if it my blood pressure or surgar
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Monitor blood pressure/sugar levels....

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

From what you are describing, it might be due to spikes in blood sugar level. I advise to run further tests to determine the right diagnosis:
- monitor blood pressure
- measure fasting blood sugar
- measure blood sugar 2 hours after eating

record the results for reference. You can pass the results to me, and I can guide you further!

All the best!
Dr.Klerida

Follow-up: What causes feeling pain and warm sensation after i eat? 1 hour later
can it be lyme ? have two dogs!!!

Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not typical symptoms for Lyme..

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

Thank you for following up.

Your symptoms are not indicative for Lyme, unless you are also having skin lesions/rash.

I advise to monitor the above-mentioned parameters when resting and when you are having such episodes (directly after eating), record the results.

Thank you!
Dr.Klerida