What causes feeling of something stuck in the throat?
I have gone through your query.
I would like to know few more information like
Since when you are facing this problem?
Have you recently suffered from cold? Sinusitis?
Is there any pain associated with it?
Is there any difficulty in swallowing liquid or solid food?
Do you have any acidity problem?
Do you smoke?
Most of the time this is caused by viruses and requires only symptomatic treatment.
Presently I would suggest you to avoid cold food, smoking, oily food for few days.
Salt water gargling 3 to 4 times a day for few days.
Drink plenty of water especially warm water.
Early morning drink glass of warm water and tea spoon of honey.
Along with this suck cough lozenges for a few days.
You should be fine with these measures.
Hope this helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes feeling of throat obstruction
- What causes blocking feel in throat
- What causes fell food stuck in throat
- What causes stuck throat tingling face and nose
- What causes fuzzy feeling in mouth and throat
- What causes sick feeling in throat
- Feeling of something moving in throat cause
- What can cause an irritating feeling in the throat
- What causes the feeling of something crawling up the throat
- What causes a feeling like something stuck in throat