What causes feeling of soft tissue at vaginal opening?
Most likely its vaginal cyst.
Welcome to Health care magic.
I am Dr Ganesh
1. Though you are saying its not a cyst - the most possible cause in that location with the way you have described can be a cyst ( a cyst means its not always a rounded fluid filled - it can be tubular irregular due to block )
2.The most possible cause could be - vaginal cysts they are different types. They are due to gland or duct become clogged causing liquid material collected inside.
3.The causes can be infections ( which you have ruled out), Trauma - Not given any history ( so its ruled out), other would be congenital cause - could be from birth but noticed lately ( as they are asymptomatic in most cases).
4. However it needs to be examined - so please take an appointment with your gynaecologist and let it get examined and do needful action.
5.Very rare possible cause could be mass per vagina ( not expected in your age) needs examine so see your doctor when ever you can make it. Good luck.
Hope it helps you. Wish you a good health.
Anything to ask ? do not hesitate. Thank you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Soft tissue hemangioma causes
- What cause stomach soft tissue density mass
- Soft tissue metastasis causes
- Soft tissue cancer causes
- Soft tissue neoplasms causes
- Soft tissue tumor causes
- Soft tissue infection causes
- What causes soft tissue inflammation
- Soft tissue rheumatism causes
- Soft tissue contracture causes