What Causes Feeling Of Nervousness And Sleeplessness?
Zolpidem have no value in nervousness but sleep only
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and your concerns.
First of all I like to inform you that feeling nervous indicates that there is anxiety problem which never got treated till date. Even the zolpidem which was prescribed to you have little role in anxiety and just helps in getting sleep.
I am not going to discuss the treatment options but I feel that stress management should be priority if it is not done.
I am writing down few of the strategies that will help you in management of stress . It is possible that some or all of them are already taken care off.
1. Diet: Ensure intake of adequate quantity of fiber. 2 servings of vegetable salad and 2 servings of fruits( One preferable citrus fruit). Avoid junk food and fast food especially pizza, burgers and excessive sweets
2. Ensure adequate water intake: Recommended intake of water is 2 to 3 liter a day. Insufficient intake of water could be a contributing factor in causation of stress.
3. Early morning Exercise: Brisk walking for 30 minutes at a stretch preferably in garden will be very helpful. Walking is the best exercise, it also promotes release of Endorphins( naturally occurring pain killers released in brain) which causes mood elevation and generalized feeling of well being.
4. Avoid tea/coffee/ nicotine and alcoholic beverages: If at all you want to drink something, drink fresh lime water. It is very much refreshing.
5. Start your day with a glass of Lemon water with 2 spoons of honey added. have a good breakfast.
6. Don't take work so seriously: We all have the feeling to excel in our respective fields and don't spend adequate time with our own self trying to understand our own needs.
Spend time with your family and friends.
7. While working take frequent regular breaks: Taking regular breaks will not waste the time, but it will definitely increase the productivity, concentration and reasoning. Take break for 5 minutes every 30 minutes.
Close your eyes and rotate the eye balls for couple of minutes
8. Avoid late night socialization
9. Avoid starring for longer time at the computer screen or TV for longer time
10. Steam inhalation before going to sleep will be very refreshing
11. Multivitamin and Calcium supplement.
12. Meditation and Yoga
I hope this assists you.
If you have more questions I will be glad to assist you further.
If you do not have more questions, please close the discussion and if possible rate the answer for my future patients.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Thanks and regards.