What causes fatigue with appetite loss and vomting?
Clinical examination and investigations required.
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
Your history suggests that you are experiencing loss of appetite, vomiting, pain below ribs, and hiccups.
A couple of investigations need to be done to know the origin of these symptoms.
An assessment of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) needs to be done to know the status of gastrointestinal tract.
Vomiting suggests that there is some problem of the GIT.
A complete hemogram with peripheral blood smear needs to be done.
Hiccups occur due to irritation of the diaphragm.
This could be muscular in origin.
Uremia can also lead to persistent hiccups not responding to any treatment.
Thus, renal function tests should also be done.
Tiredness, fatigue and excessive sleepiness can be secondary to the main cause of symptoms.
I would suggest you to consult your primary health provider for clinical assessment, investigations and thus management.
Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause fatigue
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- Could hormonal imbalances cause fatigue and loss of appetite
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes appetite loss and fatigue
- Fatigue and memory loss causes
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- What causes hair loss sore breasts and fatigue
- What causes adrenal fatigue symptoms
- What is the cause of unusual fatigue