What causes fatigue, vomiting and rashes on upper body and arms?
Occurs due to a viral infection
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Fifth disease (also called erythema infectiosum) is caused by parvovirus B19. This infection occurs primarily in school-age children between 5 and 14 years of age during winter and spring. Usually, kids who have been infected with this virus, become immune to it and do not become infected again.
Rashes in children can occur due to many viruses and it is not necessarily due to this virus alone.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods with body acheabdominal pain and fatigue
- What causes vomiting and body chill with fever
- What cause the rashes all over the body and vomiting
- Cause of body aches and fatigue
- What causes your body to feel fatigued
- What causes severe fatigue mild fever and body pain
- What causes extreme fatigue with body chill
- What causes itchy rash on body
- What causes overnight rash on body
- Does vomiting cause fatigue