What causes fatigue, shortness of breath, anxiety and dizziness?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query.
I have evaluated the reports you have provided and they are normal.
These test exclude some common causes for your symptoms such as anemia,thyroid dysfunction.
Your symptoms are not suggestive for HIV infection.This doesn't exclude it.
Usually HIV doesn't cause any symptoms at all for many years and it can cause symptoms in an advanced stage.The symptoms are related to complications due to a week immune system like frequent uncommon infections ,weight loss,some conditions that indicate an weakened immune system etc.
Your symptoms are not indicative for HIV but the fact that you have had unprotected intercourse and might have been exposed to HIV and the fact that this infection doesn't cause any symptom for many years, makes it necessary to get tested for HIV to exclude it.
Regarding your symptoms ,I would suggest a cardiac check -up as well to exclude any cardiovascular disease.
If these tests are normal ,then the cause might be just anxiety.I would suggest to discuss this with your treating doctor.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question.I would be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anxiety attacks
- What causes anxiety disorder
- What is the cause of anxiety when on klonopin
- Diagnosed with anxiety disorders what is the cause
- What causes fatigue and tiredness leading to depression and anxiety
- What could be the cause of anxiety menupause
- Can anxiety cause shortness of breath
- What causes severe anxiety
- What causes severe anxiety attacks
- What causes depression and anxiety