• question-icon

What causes fatigue, nausea and loss of appetite?

Posted on Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hi Doctor,

My father is critically unwell. He underwent PET scan and colonoscopy and found a mass being developed in colon. Please see attached report. Is this a polyp or something more critical. Diagnosis is being going on, but would like to hear from you sooner on suggestions.

Symptoms: vomiting sensation, nausea, loss of appetite, severe weakness, not able to walk

Thanks,
xxxxx
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Biopsy report?

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.

There is a growth in the large bowel where is attached to the small bowel.
Biopsy has been done.

Kindly upload the biopsy report.

Dr.R.K.
Follow up: Dr. Ratnakar Kini 3 hours later
Thanks Doctor. Still awaiting for the biopsy report. It's been 4 days now and did not receive the report. Will upload once we receive it.

Does it look like a tumor? Or should wait for biopsy to confirm on anything?

Thanks,
xxxxx
Hi Doctor, uploaded the biopsy reports. Please suggest on the medication and criticality.

Thanks,
xxxxxx
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 44 hours later
Brief Answer:
Malignancy

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for uploading the biopsy report.
The biopsy report has confirmed malignancy.
Complete report is awaited.
Kindly upload the remaining report once it is ready.

Dr.R.K.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Ratnakar Kini

Gastroenterologist