What causes fatigue, nausea and loss of appetite?
Your turn when ready please
Side effect of drugs.
Thanks for your query,
As per your history you are on a number of drugs,Loss in appetite and nausea can be side effect of most the drugs you are on.
Dizziness,Fatigue nausea is the most common side effect of Gabapentin and most of the drugs used in treatment of bipolar disorder.
Tyelenol is a very week anti inflammatory if arthritic pain is more you can take tramadol in combination with paracetamol for few days.
Overall to improve your appetite i would suggest you to take some overcounter Probiotic for few weeks,Probiotic will help you in digestion,As most of the medicines you are on are toxic to liver you can aslo take a potent liver tonic like sylimarin,This will help you to increase your appetite.
Apart from medicines-
Eat lot of fruits and fresh vegetable.
Try to take lots of curd and yoghurt in food.
Eat home made food.
Avoid oily and spicy foods.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diarrhea fatigue nausea at 38 weeks
- Fatigue nausea dizziness no fever
- Weak fatigue nausea shaky
- Diagnosis of sleepy fatigue nausea
- Symptoms of sleepy fatigue nausea
- Sleepy fatigue nausea causes
- Light headed fatigue nausea bloating
- Treatment and cure for sleepy fatigue nausea
- Night sweats fatigue nausea
- Causes of extreme fatigue nausea aches
- Suggest treatment for severe left sided chest pain
- Suggest treatment for nausea, lightheadedness and excessive sweating
- How fast recovery possible after an ischemic stroke?
- Is shifting from Propranolol to Losartan advisable?
- What causes fatigue and edema while on Metroprolol?
- What causes heavy menstrual bleeding while on Acitrom?
- Is ejection fraction of 25% a cause for concern?
- Suggest treatment for severe chest pain and heartburn in an elderly person
- Suggest remedies for gastritis with heart palpitations
- Can Levofloxacin be taken along with antihypertensive medication?