What causes fatigue, nausea and headache when pregnancy test is negative?
My last period in October was the 24, I had sexual intercourse November 7th, I cramped a little around November 9 and 10, I started feeling tired, and nauseous oh yeah with like wanting to go to the bathroom a lot too since November 17, I spotted light pink November 20 with sore breast and today November 22 I got my period but very light. I need answers please help.
get a serum beta hcg test
Thanks for the query to hcm,
the symptoms are likely to be those of PMS with sore breasts, nausea, increased frequency of urine, but considering that you had unprotected sex during your fertile period and had cramping after 2-3 days which could have been indicative of an implantation, so considering the fact that urine pregnancy test before 8 days of missed periods can give false negative results , it is suggested that you undertake a serum beta hcg test which could be conclusive.
If the levels are less than 5ng/dl , then you are not pregnant at all and the delay and scanty menses which you had on 20th NOV is likely to be due to stress induced hormonal imbalance.
Else if levels are more than 5ng/dl, then you are pregnant. This is a blood based test. please follow up with reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy thirst right leg pain fatigue nausea
- Headache fatigue nausea after waking up
- Fatigue nausea weakness headaches stomach bloating negative pregnancy tests pregnant
- Symptoms of sleepy fatigue nausea
- Sleepy fatigue nausea causes
- Symptoms hot flashes fatigue nausea negative pregnancy test
- Night sweats fatigue nausea
- Fatigue nausea hotflashes signs of pregnancy
- Causes of extreme fatigue nausea aches
- Fatigue nausea headache dizziness pins and needles