• question-icon

What causes fatigue in an anemic?

Posted on Mon, 10 Jul 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hey thanks. Had a check up with my regular Dr. last week. Ran all tests, all good. Slightly anemic (iron) was the only comment. I feel exhausted often. I work out routinely. It's pretty intense. I am having marriage issues and some family discord (20 yr old son home from college). Head feels like its swimming.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload the iron studies and blood count to me!

Detailed Answer:

I will like to review these results before weighing in on these results. Also, wellbutrin is for depression and am questioning if he had discussed any such diagnosis with you. This might explain the low mood and reasons for feeling exhausted. First, kindly get the reports to me.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Dr. Ivo Ditah