What causes fatigue, body pains and tiredness?
Keep yourself well hydrated
I appreciate your concern for your health. If I see such a patient in my clinic ,I would like to rule out Any infection in body, Electrolyte imbalance like Hyponatremia, Dehydration etc.
In case you have long history of body aches and tiredness then I would like to rule out Hypothyroidism and Vitamin D deficiency .
Kindly take lots of fluids .Maintain good hydration.Take fluids rich in electrolytes like coconut water or lemon water.Take diet rich in diary products.
Monitor your Blood Pressure and Body Temperature.Take Tab. Paracetamol for body aches.Take adequate rest.Watch for any new symptoms.
For your nausea ,try taking small frequent meals .Avoid excessive tea and coffee. Avoid spicy and fried food.In case symptoms persist, try taking anti emetics and antacid .
In case your symptoms persists, kindly get your Complete blood counts ,ESR,Liver function tests,electrolytes etc.
Hope it Helps.Kindly ask in case in case of any query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tiredness or guidyness in the body
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes tiredness numbness in arm pain in handsbackabdomenwrist
- What causes severe tiredness
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What could be causing tiredness
- What are the treatments for body pain and tiredness
- What causes fatigue and tiredness leading to depression and anxiety
- What causes pain in abdomen vomiting and tiredness
- What causes body aches with tiredness