• question-icon

What causes fatigue after taking Cialis?

Posted on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question:
You can take Cials in small doses (5 mg) on daily basis and take 10-20 mg of Cialis on the day of planned sexual activities .

Stop taking Viagra .You can expect to wane away the side effects of the Viagra within a week ,

This will help to reduce the hang over side effects that you get after taking Viagra .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr XXXXXXX .

I just took 2.5 mg of cialis last night and I'm expierencing fatigue and hangover from just this smaller dose. Any recommendations?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It takes few days to get adusted to these drugs

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

All the PDE 5 inhibitors like Sildenafil and Cialis have these side effects ,However it takes a week to get aquented to these drugs .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist