What causes fatigue after taking Acitretin and Prednisone?
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
If scaling on extensor surfaces is marked with frequent recurrence of flares despite prednisolone then PUVA therapy, emollients and TNF inhibitors can be considered in consult with your doctor.
PPIs should be added to counter an GI erosion associated with prednisolone. Complete blood count can be advised to look for possible anemia related to fatigue.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling fatigued after bowel movement what is causing this
- What could cause fatigue
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- Can prednisone cause adrenal fatigue
- What could be the cause for fatigue after menopause
- What causes fatigue after hysterectomy
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- What causes fatigue after bowel movement
- Causes of face rash after taking prednisone