What causes fat accumulation in lower abdomen?
Possible causes as followings
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concern.
A photo of your belly can be helpful in proper diagnosis.
Having a huge lower abdomen in your case could be related to following caused:
- increased gas especially if you are also feeling bloating
- fatty belly
- if you have run any test and checked your liver, I believe it could be fatty or enlarged. If not checked yet, then liver function test and abdominal ultrasound advise to run to evaluate it further
- water retention is also another cause to rule out through abdominal ultrasound, blood electrolytes level and kidney function test, urine analysis
You can discuss it further with your doctor to run the suggested tests.
All the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having sudden pain in lower abdomen what is causing this
- What could cause tenderness in lower abdomen
- Persisting pain in the lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes movement in lower abdomen
- What causes pain in lower abdomen with fluttering
- What causes lower abdomen to twitch
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What could cause a sudden pain on the lower abdomen
- What causes fat to accumulate below ribs
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen