What causes fast and irregular heart beats?
Can be caused by premature beats, which are benign
From your description it seems you have premature beats (extrasystolies).
Actually they are quite benign in your age. They can be triggered by alcohol, caffeine, stress, etc. If it is the first there is nothing to worry, if you have such complaints frequently, I would advise you to do an ECG and try to regulate your lifestyle.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Esophagus causing irregular heart beat
- Adderall causes of fast heart beats
- Will chlorine cause heart to beat fast
- What causes heart to beat fast then slow down
- Peanuts cause irregular heart beat
- What causes fast heart beat throughout the day
- Anxiety cause irregular heart beat
- What causes fast and hard heart beat
- Fast heart beat what could be the cause
- What causes heart beat irregularity