What causes false positive test results for cocaine?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
A false positive for cocaine could be caused by a couple things. First, antibiotics such as amoxicillin or ampicillin, sometimes administered during oral surgery, could do it. So could some topical anesthetics derived from cocaine. But more likely it was a laboratory error. This information legally must be kept on file as part of your medical record. If the dentist doesn't keep a medical record, you have the right to XXXXXXX him.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- False positive stress test causes
- What could be the cause for positive stress test result
- Cocaine causing false positive in autoimmune test
- What causes a psilocybin false positive
- What causes false positive for temazepam
- Cause of false positive result of hbsag
- What causes false positive methamphetimines in a drug test
- What causes pcr false positives
- What are the underlying causes for positive cocaine test
- What causes false positive meth results