What causes false positive pregnancy test?
I belive I got pregnant November 22 and my last period was October 29 last day of period
It would have been a kimik pregnancy
Hi dear and thanks for your query.
I have read your answer and I will try to give an explanation.
Positive pregnancy tests with negative one can be due to evaporate of tests or due to chemical pregnancy.
If you would have had a good pregnancy and your last periods have been on 26 October than scan would have shown prganacy and for more you wouldn't have periods.
Hence try to be calm and try to Conceive other months.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ellaone cause false positive on pregnancy tests
- Can deviry cause false positive pregnancy test
- Can adderall cause false positive pregnancy test
- Can diflucan cause false positive pregnancy test
- Can celexa cause a false positive pregnancy test
- Can acidophilus cause a false positive pregnancy test
- Can citalopram cause false positive pregnancy test
- Can microgestin cause false positive pregnancy tests
- Cabergoline causes false positive pregnancy test
- Can citralopram caus false positive pregnancy test
- What causes vaginal bleeding after periods?
- Does elevated Prolactin levels cause missed periods?
- What causes pressure in head and redness on face?
- Suggest treatment for vaginal cramping, enlarged breast and negative...
- What does absence of yolk sac in 5th week of pregnancy indicate?
- What causes feeling heavy uterus and abdominal cramps after stopping...
- What causes anal bleeding during pregnancy when suffering from diarrhea?
- What causes absence of periods while breastfeeding?
- What cause light bleeding after intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for endometrioid cycsts in ovary