What causes false positive in drug test for Benzodiazepines?
I see now that you are concerned because you have tested positive for oxazepam and temazepam in the setting of taking Keppra and Topamax. Let me first assure you that Keppra and Topamax do not cause false positives. There are a couple possibilities here. First, it may be that you actually did take oxazepam and temazepam, but had them mislabeled as Topamax and Keppra. Second, it is possible your urine test was switched with another patient's. Third, it may be that the urine test was a defective test. Ask your doctor to repeat the test for a more accurate result.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Apdexin cause drugs test problem
- Will liver hepatitis c cause false positive drug test for thc
- False positive drug test for methamphetamine
- Can kalms cause a false positive on a drug test
- What causes false positive methamphetimines in a drug test
- Amphetamine false positive drug test
- Does nicorette cause false positive on a drug test
- What is the cause for inconclusive drug test
- Does atripla cause false positives in drug tests?
- False positive drug tests