What causes fainting with high TSH level?
Thank you for your query.
1. Hypothyroidism may be the reason for your symptoms. Myxedema and Cushing's Syndrome must be ruled out.
2. The fainting episode may be due to hypothyroidism, asthma or blood pressure problems. If you upload your complete medication, Thyroid Function Test (T3, T4, free T3, freeT4, Ultra TSH, Thyroid antibody levels), Pulmonary Function Tests (PFTs) and regular blood pressure reading chart, I will be able to help you further.
3. It is important to detect the cause of the hypothyroidism (Primary or Accquired).
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes elevated tsh level during pregnancy
- What causes high tsh levels precautions
- What causes increase in tsh level despite taking thyronorm
- High tsh level causes
- What causes high tsh level
- Can tsh levels cause high sugar levels
- What causes fluctuation in tsh levels
- What causes high tsh level of 130
- What causes high tsh levels in body
- Low tsh levels causes
- Can an energy drink prior to blood test increase RBC levels ?
- Unstable,unable to walk independently and properly,on Vertinal and...
- Flu symptoms,throat and roof of mouth sore,coughed bright red blood,any...
- Tingling sensation along right side face,3-4 times daily,sensation when...
- Pain,stiffness,swelling in knees,X-ray,arthritis developing,knee...
- Amoebriz dosage for adults and children
- Eustachian tube dysfunction, ear virus, sick on planes, scopolamine,...
- Pea sized nodule in tongue, painful, affecting speech, tooth pain, jaw...
- What causes jawline lumps?
- Double bypass, respiratory failure, nose bleeds, selective embolization