What causes fainting feeling after smoking?
Smoking is not good
Welcome to health care magic. Smoking is surely not good. It is a risk factor for diabetes and high blood pressure. Besides it is a major cause of heart disease and stroke. You should seriously not restart again. You may use electronic cigaretes or nicotine patches or chewing gum instead if you have craving for cigaretes.
There are lots of ways to beat stress. Try relaxation exercises. Yoga is one simple but powerful tool to beat the stress.
You may see a primary care provider or an internist first who can run few tests in you which include a CBC, EKG, cholesterol profile, blood glucose profile. Based on your EKG , internist may refer you to a cardiologist if necessary.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of fainting after a knee injury
- What causes fainting and dizziness
- Can smoking cigarettes cause fainting
- Feeling nauseus followed by fainting causes
- Unusual feeling on chest that causes faint
- What causes faint dizzy feeling after surgery
- What causes near fainting spells
- Discectomy causing fainting after
- What causes fainting on airplane
- What is the cause of hyperventilating after smoking
- What causes gnawing burning sensation in abdomen, nausea and...
- What changes should i expect after Testosterone replacement therapy?
- Suggest remedy for gum inflammation and sores in mouth when on...
- Suggest medication to start growing breasts for a sex change
- What causes nausea after being in hot tub?
- What does the following blood test reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for muscle spasms, confusion and falling asleep at the...
- Suggest treatment for low BP and high blood sugar
- Suggest treatment for low cortisol and low testosterone levels
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and weight gain after discontinuing...