What causes fainting episodes in a child?
Get him evaluated by a child psychiatrist
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The symptoms and investigations are against diagnosis of seizure.
Is the episodes occurring in afternoon related to awakening after sleep?
Vision involvement is also not characteristic and evaluation by ophthalmologist will rule out any disease or pathology.
Try to get information regarding any stressor in school, peer group or in family.
Consultation by a child psychiatrist will be helpful.
Dr N Kumar
Get advised investigations and ophthalmologist consultation
These dizziness spells are not seizures.
EEG and brain imaging can be done to rule out seizures.
The pink vision needs to be evaluated by an ophthalmologist.
Advised investigations can be done.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness cold sweats fainting episodes blurred vision causes for symptoms
- Hashimotos and fainting episodes
- Diagnosis of recurrent fainting episode
- Symptoms of recurrent fainting episode
- Headache after fainting episode
- Recurrent fainting episode causes
- Palpitation breathlessness and disorientation fainting episodes what is causing these
- Headache while walking fainting episode what is the problem
- Fainting episodes eyes flickering heart murmur in electrocardiogram cause
- Near fainting episode