What causes facial flushing?
Can be due to many causes.
Thanks for posting your query.
The flushed cheeks since morning can be due to rosacea, allergies, hot flushes due to hormonal changes, fever, inflammation, etc. It can happen due to heavy covers during sleeping also. In case the flushing subsides in few hours then it is not likely to be worrisome. Otherwise do consult a dermatologist for proper examination to fin d the cause.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypothyroidism and facial flushing
- Can cervicalgia cause facial flushing
- Facial flushing and thyroid disorders
- Thyroid and facial flushing
- Ramipril and facial flushing
- Facial flushing causes
- What does facial flushing followed by flaking indicate
- Sudden onset of facial flushing
- Nausea and facial flushing
- Can eating gluten cause facial flushing