What causes facial flushing?

Question
I woke up this morning and my facial cheeks feel flushed
Thu, 14 Jun 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to many causes.

Detailed Answer:
The flushed cheeks since morning can be due to rosacea, allergies, hot flushes due to hormonal changes, fever, inflammation, etc. It can happen due to heavy covers during sleeping also. In case the flushing subsides in few hours then it is not likely to be worrisome. Otherwise do consult a dermatologist for proper examination to fin d the cause.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal