What causes eye twitching and flushing of the face after drinking coke?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Mon, 24 Sep 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Twitching of the left eye after coke use. Also the left side of my face becomes very red and hot as well. Only the left side though. Whats going on?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
How often have you experienced this?

Detailed Answer:

If this is a first episode, there is no reason to panic.
Monitor. Spontaneous and total resolution of symptoms within 1-2 hours is anticipated. There is certainly a byproduct that hasn't gone very well with your system in this coke. Beside, you should refrain from using coke as this causes serious damages to your health.

If you don't feel better within 2 hours, update me and I will provide further guidance on what next to do.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 28 minutes later
I use about twice a week.This is not the first time it has happened. I don't do very much, but it seems to happen every time. And yes I understand the risks associated with the drug.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Best way forward is to stay away from it!

Detailed Answer:

While it is your inalienable right to choose what you take and what you don't., you can clearly see this is not helpful at this time. In fact, the body is being harm and if it continues this way, you will get nasal septal perforation. My advise is to stop it completely.

Dr. Ivo Ditah,