What causes eye floaters to appear after waking up?

Question
FLOATERS THAT APPEAR AFTER WAKING. THEY ARE FRIGHTEN. THEY APPEAR AS ANIMALS INSIDE TWIRLING OBJECTS
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Eye exam needed

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern. Floaters are usually undissolved crystals or foreign cells floating in the gel-like substance inside the eye. They may have many causes, such as diabetes, breakage of tiny blood vessels inside the eye, infections, eye injury, detachment of the retina or eye disease.

I recommend you see an ophtalmologist for an in person exam, as soon as possible.

I hope this answers your question. You are welcome to ask further.

Wishing you good health and all the best.