What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
Intense cough can rupture small capillaries
Hi....I understand your concern.
Sometimes in kids intense cough can cause small blood vessels called capillaries to rupture, either on the eyeball or in the conjunctival surface. This can sometimes present with the symptom you are quoting.
I suggest you consult with your kid's pediatrician regarding this. The other option is to upload the photograph of both eyes of your kid as of now and I will see and get back to you.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause headache cough and swelling of eye
- What causes pressure in eye
- What causes bleeding while coughing when on xarelo
- Teary eyes cause by cough and colds
- What causes eye beats
- What causes eye inflammation
- What causes pink eye
- What causes eye odor
- What causes eye cysts
- Can a cough cause eye damage
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?