What causes extreme tiredness?
Are you depressed?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this extreme tiredness and all the inconveniences this must have caused you. Looking at your medications, it seems you have depression. If for real you are being treated for depression, I will recommend that your treatment be evaluated as extreme tiredness may be a signal for poor response to medications. This is not rare to find in persons who have been on drugs for a long time.
Another possibility could be a low functioning thyroid. For this, I will recommend that your doctor asks for hormonal tests to see whether the thyroid gland is functioning normally or not. If the results suggest any abnormality, then addressing this would definitely help in controlling your symptoms.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for any additional information or clarifications if need be. Let me get updates from you when these suggestions are discussed with your physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Numbness extreme tiredness legs
- Tingling hands and extreme tiredness
- Can bisoprolol cause extreme tiredness and shortness of breath
- Extreme tiredness trimethoprim
- What causes extreme tiredness and fainting spells post workout
- Extreme tiredness in arms and legs
- Heavy chest and extreme tiredness
- Can tegretol cause weight gain and extreme tiredness
- Extreme tiredness tinnitus
- Does xanax and seroquel cause extreme tiredness